Summer Reading Registration is open! (Haven’t registered yet? Register HERE)
Pssssst: Teens get a $5 credit on their library account just for signing up!
Summer programming will run June 8th-26th for this month, and all welcome at all virtual events! (Don’t forget about magician Peter Boie who will be dazzling us all with a live virtual show on June 17th at 5:00pm. Register HERE!)
- WitchCRAFT: Tuesdays @ 5:00 on ZOOM
- Crafting stuff is fun, easy, and relaxing, so that’s what we’re doing. Supplies for each weekly craft will be posted one week in advance. If you don’t have the supplies at home, email email@example.com and youth librarian Daniele will put together a craft kit for your to pick up from the library.
- What kind of crafts, you may ask? Here’s some ideas so far: snow globes, dream catchers, melted crayon art, cut-out collage, planters, and more!
- Teenies, Tw/eenies and Genies: Wednesdays @ 5:00pm on ZOOM
- This is a weekly hang-out for teens and tweens, hosted by Miss Kathy. We’ll play games adapted for play online and open the floor to give space to whatever you want to talk about.
- Sprites Write: Thursdays @ 5:00pm on ZOOM
- Becoming a great writer starts with writing. We’ll take on fun writing prompts and maybe even work on entries for a few writing contests going on this summer.
- Netflix Party: Avatar the Last Airbender: Fridays @ 4:00pm
- Part fantasy, part martial arts, part cartoon, part masterful storytelling, and entirely awesome. If you haven’t caught the show yet, we’ll be starting from the beginning and watching 2 episodes each Friday altogether through the Netflix Party web extension. If you want any help downloading and setting up Netflix Party, email firstname.lastname@example.org