Using the library’s database Ebsco to search for clues, we’ll take on unsolved mysteries from the supernatural to the just plain strange to see if we can uncover evidence to crack the case. With librarian guidance, this program is an interactive database tutorial that teaches kids how to search for information, how to skim and pick up important facts, and how to judge the accuracy of online articles, all through the frame work of fun classic mysteries. We’ll tackle cases like:
- What is in Lake Loch Ness?
- Has a mermaid been found by researchers?
- What is the Bermuda Triangle?
- What happened to Amelia Earhart?
- Was Atlantis a real place?