The Kimball Library Trustees have determined that the Library will close at 8 PM on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 and remain closed through Monday, April 6, 2020 in response to the Covid19 virus. The Trustees wish to protect patrons and staff from contracting the pandemic virus. The Trustees will work with local and state advisory services to determine when full library services may resume.
· CLOSING: The Kimball Library will close to all walk-in traffic at the close of business Tuesday, March 17, 2020 and be RE-EVALUATED on April 6, 2020.
· ANNOUNCEMENT: The notice of closing will be made on the library’s electronic newsletter, the library’s electronic sign and through the Town’s notification system.
· EXTENDED CHECK OUT: Materials taken out (not to include hotspots and some designated items) will be due May 1, 2020.
· FINES: Will not be charged during this period.
· MEETING ROOMS: The use of all meeting and conference rooms is halted immediately.
· PROGRAMS: All programs both adult and youth are cancelled during this period of closure.
· LOANED MATERIALS & STREAMING: The Library has a wealth of information available via electronic devices. Those will continue to be available during closure. Loaned materials may be returned through the book depository at the rear of the building during the period of closure.
· CONTACT: Contact to the library can be made by email: staff@Kimballlibrary.com. Appointments for technical support for tutorial help with e-books and other devices may be arranged by contacting Kathy Watson by email:email@example.com.